The Landon Trail is being opened to the public as sections are developed. The Landon inside the city limits is leased to, and being developed by, The City of Topeka Parks & Recreation. Outside of the city limits, south to Lake Pomona and the intersection with the Flint Hills Trail, the Landon Trail is being developed by volunteers.
- Milepost 0 to 5 (SE 15th Street to SE 45 th St. ) — Concrete surface. Open to Public.
- Milepost 5 to 13 (SE 45 th to 0.7 mi. east of SE Ratner Rd.) — Crushed limestone surface. Open to the public.
- Milepost 13 to 25 (Maple St. in Overbrook — Undeveloped and closed to the public.
- Milepost 25 to 28 (Maple St. in Overbrook to SE 181 st Street) — Crushed limestone surface. Open to the public.
- Milepost 28 to 38 (SE 181st Street to Lomax Junction/ Flint Hills Trail junction, south of K-68 Highway) — Undeveloped and closed to public.
Updated September 2019